Reference #: TC2019007
Location: Ottawa, Ontario
Donna Cona Inc. is currently seeking an Information/Records Management Specialist, Intermediate Level, for one of our key government clients.
Candidate MUST have the following:
- Security clearance at the level of Reliability;
- Six (6) years of experience in this category;
- Demonstrated experience in providing information/records management services to the Government of Canada; and
- College Diploma or University Degree from a recognized postsecondary institution or the equivalent.
Candidate should have the following demonstrated experience:
- Conducting background research, and reviewing and analyzing existing information;
- Producing at least two (2) types of consultation material as part of a project;
- Preparing consultation reports, including supporting documents;
- Collecting and analyzing feedback from the consultation activities and events; and
- Undergraduate degree or a graduate degree from a recognized Canadian University.