Reference #: 5352
Location: Gatineau, Quebec
Donna Cona Inc. is currently seeking a Programmer/Software Developer, Level 3, for a valued client.
Candidate MUST have the following:
- A valid RELIABILITY STATUS
- A minimum of ten (10) years of experience within the last fifteen (15) years performing the role of a Programmer/Software Developer;
- Performed, as a Programmer/Software Developer, any five (5) of the following tasks:
- Managed the design, development and testing of software solutions throughout the entire software development life cycle;
- Developed strategy for software design, development, configuration, testing, release, maintenance and user support;
- Analyzed systems flow, data flow and work processes and performed feasibility studies prior to designing and developing software solutions;
- Translated business, operational and functional requirements into software development;
- Developed and documented software solution “critical success factors”, specifications and standards;
- Provided strategic advice and recommendations to senior management; or
- Prepared briefing materials and conducted stakeholder meetings.
- Must have a minimum of two (2) years of experience within the last five (5) years of the bid closing date, developing application software for IT digital solutions that included a case and workflow management component.
- A minimum of two (2) years of experience within the last five years of the bid closing date, developing application software for IT digital solutions that included a document and file management component; and
- A degree or diploma from a recognized University or College, or an equivalent thereof, with specialization in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Information Science, Information Systems or Information Engineering or a related field.
The following demonstrated experience is recommended:
- More than two (2) years of experience within the last five (5) years developing application software for IT digital solutions that included any of the following components:
- Case and workflow management; or
- Document and file management.
- Experience within the last ten (10) years supporting IT Modernization or IT Transformation initiative(s) for an Intellectual Property Office;
- Experience within the last five (5) years working on projects that utilized an Agile methodology;
- Experience within the last five (5) years leading the deployment of new or existing applications to the Amazon Web Services Cloud Computing environment;
- Experience within the last five (5) years integrating software systems enterprise-wide using any four (4) of the following programming standards:
- Visual Basic;
- Structured Query Language; or
- Pega Business Process Management.
- Experience within the last five (5) years developing software solution(s) that integrated multiple services and applications into a single enterprise-wide solution; and
- Experience within the last five (5) years developing software solutions that used any three (3) of the following components involved in Middleware Architecture:
- Orchestration Business Process Execution Language;
- Message Oriented Architecture;
- Micro-services Architecture;
- Business Activity Monitoring; or
- Business Process Management.