Reference #: TC2019024
Donna Cona Inc. is currently seeking a Programmer/Analyst, Level 3, for one of our key government clients.
The following criteria is mandatory:
- Hold a valid security clearance at the level of SECRET;
- Minimum of ten (10) years of experience as a Programmer/Analyst;
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience developing ETL jobs with IBM InfoSphere DataStage or IBM Cognos Data Manager in the past 10 years.
The following experience is recommended:
- Lead ETL developer developing ETL jobs with IBM Cognos Data Manager 7 or higher;
- Lead ETL developer developing ETL jobs with IBM InfoSphere Data Stage;
- Lead ETL developer developing and delivering ETL jobs to databases comprised of facts and dimensions;
- Data Warehouse/Business Intelligence environment, developing ETL jobs using Change Data Capture processes;
- Conformed dimension design, slowly changed dimension design, and incremental design;
- ETL developer where a CRM system (e.g., Siebel, MS Dynamics), an HR Management System (e.g., PeopleSoft), or SAP ERP is the authoritative source of data;
- Developing dimensional data models on Data Warehouse/Business Intelligence projects, using Erwin, InfoSphere Data Architect, or similar software;
- Managing source code;
- Performing Quality Assurance tasks on Data warehousing and Business Intelligence projects;
- Source system database analysis and data profiling;
- IBM InfoSphere Quality Stage and Information Governance Catalog; and
- Developing and maintaining Cognos Framework Manager and Transformer cube models.