Reference #: 6229
Donna Cona Inc. is currently seeking a Programmer/Analyst, Level 2, for one of our key government clients.
Candidate MUST have the following:
- A valid security clearance at the level of Reliability;
- A minimum of five (5) years cumulative experience working as a Programmer/Analyst;
- A minimum of one (1) year experience within the past three (3) years in integrating and configuring MS Dynamics 365 in a cloud environment
Candidate should have the following demonstrated experience:
- Integrating and interoperating MS Dynamics 365 with an organization’s existing business operational systems including email/MS Outlook and legacy on-prem datacenter systems that primarily use SQL Server, Oracle databases;
- Integrating MS Dynamics 365 with the current Government of Canada GCDocs solution;
- Creating MS Dynamics 365 workflows automating simple and complex business and approval processes;
- Creating administrative and/or customer self-service MS Dynamics 365 portals; and
- One (1) or more of the following cloud certifications:
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Fundamentals
- Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Fundamentals
- Microsoft Certified: Power Platform Fundamentals
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Fundamentals.