Reference #: 6229
Donna Cona Inc. is currently seeking a Programmer/Analyst, Level 2, for one of our key government clients.
Candidate MUST have the following:
- A valid security clearance at the level of Reliability;
- A minimum of five (5) years cumulative experience working as a Programmer/Analyst;
- A minimum of one (1) year experience within the past three (3) years in integrating and configuring MS Dynamics 365 in a cloud environment
Candidate should have the following demonstrated experience:
- Integrating and interoperating MS Dynamics 365 with an organization’s existing business operational systems including email/MS Outlook and legacy on-prem datacenter systems that primarily use SQL Server, Oracle databases;
- Integrating MS Dynamics 365 with the current Government of Canada GCDocs solution;
- Creating MS Dynamics 365 workflows automating simple and complex business and approval processes;
- Creating administrative and/or customer self-service MS Dynamics 365 portals; and
- One (1) or more of the following cloud certifications:
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Fundamentals
- Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Fundamentals
- Microsoft Certified: Power Platform Fundamentals
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Fundamentals.
Donna Cona is committed to a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer. We don’t discriminate on the basis of gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, national origin, disability, age or any other protected status. We are committed to maintaining a barrier free recruitment process by providing equal employment opportunities through recruiting and retention of individuals.