Reference #: TC2019026
Donna Cona Inc. is currently seeking a Programmer/Analyst, Level 3, for one of our key government clients.
The following criteria is mandatory:
- Hold a valid security clearance at the level of SECRET;
- Minimum of ten (10) years of experience as a Lead Data Modeler; and
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience developing and implementing Dimensional Data Models for an enterprise data warehouse.
The following experience is recommended:
- Lead Data Modeler creating and maintaining conceptual, logical and physical data models through Entity Relation Diagrams;
- Lead Data Modeler creating and maintaining conceptual, logical and physical dimensional data models with multiple fact tables;
- Lead Data Modeler using ERWin, Infosphere Data Architect or similar software to perform data modeling;
- Facilitating data modeling sessions with business clients, system analysts, or other stakeholders to create Enterprise data conceptual and logical models;
- Performing source system analysis, including creating or reverse engineering source system models, data profiling and data quality assessments;
- Creating and developing scripts to create, deploy and synchronize database schemas;
- Ensuring database referential integrity and conducting database performance tuning;
- Lead Data Modeler in implementing Data Warehouses comprising of at least 10 star schemas with conformed dimensions; and
- Lead Data Modeler in Integrating multiple enterprise application source systems.