Reference #: TC2018065
Donna Cona Inc. is currently seeking a Programmer / Software Developer, Level 2 for one of our key government clients.
The following experience is mandatory:
- A valid security clearance level of Secret status;
- Five (5) years’ plus years of experience as a Programmer / Software Developer;
- A minimum of three (3) years’ experience in a programming development and/or operational environment role;
- Experience as a Programmer / Software Developer with an Electronic Document and Records Management System (EDRMS ) Project using eDOCS or Content Server within the last five years;
- Experience with the following Government of Canada’s EDRMS core applications:
- OpenText eDOCS DM;
- OpenText eDOCS RM business functions and operations; and
- OpenText Content Server.
- Experience with:
- Application analysis;
- Conversion/migration; and
- Documentation and reporting.
- Experience with developing applications using Microsoft .NET or Java;
The following demonstrated certifications and experience are recommended:
- OpenText Content Server certifications; and
- Microsoft Certified Solution Expert (MCSE).
- Experience with administration and configuration of GCdocs within a Government of Canada context; and
- Knowledge of SharePoint and the OpenText Application Governance & Archiving for Microsoft SharePoint (AGA) connector to integrate both products together would be a bonus.