Reference #: 5515
Donna Cona Inc. is currently seeking a Senior Programmer Analyst for one of our key government clients.
The following experience is mandatory:
- Reliability security clearance;
- Five (5) full years of experience in the past ten (10) years in designing and developing end user access solutions with Cognos BI tool suites; and
- Five (5) full years of experience working on complex BI solutions with enterprise data warehouse and data marts in the role of a BI Programmer/Analyst, in the past eight (8) years.
The following demonstrated experience is recommended:
- Developing BI solutions using Cognos Business Intelligence suite of tools: Framework Manager, Transformer and Analysis, Query Studio, Report Studio, Contributor Web, Business Insight, Business Insight Advanced, Enterprise Planning (Analyst and Planning and Contributor Administration), Page (for Dashboard) and Analysis Studio, in the past five (5) years;
- Working as a BI developer in the past five (5) years developing an enterprise-wide BI/EDW solution or set of solutions in a large-scale corporate environment;
- Modeling in Framework Manager in the past eight (8) years;
- Developing and maintaining standards, policies, and/or best practices on analytical report development (provide concrete examples and deliverables); and
- Building Dashboards using Cognos in the past three (3) years.