Reference #: 5635
Location: Ottawa, Ontario
Donna Cona Inc. is currently seeking a Programmer / Analyst, Level 2, AEM, for one of our key government clients.
Candidate MUST have the following mandatory criteria:
- A valid security clearance at the Secret level;
- A minimum of five (5) years of cumulative experience, within the last eight (8) years, working as a Programmer / Analyst, and that within that body of experience, have experience performing at least six (6) out of seven tasks listed for a minimum of six (6) cumulative months of experience per task:
- Analysis of functional requirements leading to the execution of the design, development and implementation of changes to the application;
- Responsible for developing and maintaining configuration and programs based on approved requirements, working both independently and within a team;
- Deliver technical specifications documents using the functional specifications provided by the functional and integration teams;
- Create and modify configuration and code for software as per technical specifications;
- Produce reports, manuals, programs, data files, and procedures for applications;
- Analyze Code and objects to determine functional fit; and/or
- Execute tasks related to the implementation of application and database design and fixes, coding and technical documentation.
- Experience on a minimum of one (1) project using the Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) suite of products (version 6 or more recent) to develop a web application that:
- Implemented web-based forms using AEM Forms;
- Connected to a web service;
- Supports 2 or more languages (e.g. English and French); and
- Adhered to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) published by the Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI) of the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C).
- Experience on a minimum of one (1) project using the AEM suite of products (version 6 or more recent) and each of the following tools/technologies to develop a web application:
- Java Platform, Enterprise Edition (Java EE);
- RESTful API;
- CRXDE; and
- For projects to be considered, you must have worked on the project for a minimum duration of four (4) months within the last five (5) years.