Reference #: TC2018001
Location: Ottawa, Ontario
Donna Cona Inc. is currently seeking a Senior Platform Analyst for one of our key government clients.
Candidate must have the following:
- A minimum of a three year college diploma (computer science); OR a university degree at the Bachelor level in Information Technology (computer science or engineering); OR a minimum of ten (10) years (in the last 15 years*) work experience in the IT field;
- A minimum of five (5) years’ experience with virtualization technologies, including VMWare or Citrix or Microsoft;
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience integrating data centre solutions with both networks and security platforms (including firewalls); and
- Hold a minimum of a valid Secret Security Clearance
The following experience is recommended:
- Providing application analysis, design, development, testing, monitoring, or capacity planning; Reviewing infrastructure requirements, including data centre, network and security, and developing infrastructure recommendations to support those requirements;
- Preparing assessment(s) on the current state of the technical design, and detailing technical requirements;
- Knowledge and experience in gathering, prioritizing, analyzing and consolidating business requirements via interacting with the end users of one/multiple services and various project/program stakeholders; and
- Migration of enterprise (Department wide) platforms/operating systems in an IM/IT environment.