Reference #: 5716
Donna Cona Inc. is currently seeking a Platform Analyst, Level 3 for one of our key government clients.
The following experience is mandatory:
- A valid security clearance at the Secret level;
- A minimum of a three year college diploma (computer science or other IT related field, OR a university degree at the Bachelor level in Information Technology (computer science or engineering) or other IT related field, OR a minimum of ten (10) years (in the last 15 years) work experience in the IT field;
- Minimum of ten (10) years’ experience performing Platform Analyst tasks;
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience with virtualization technologies, including VMWare or Citrix or Microsoft;
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience integrating data centre solutions with both networks and security platforms (including firewalls); and
- Worked as a Platform Analyst on a minimum of two (2) different projects in IT organizations similar or greater in size and complexity, in which the proposed resource evaluated, recommended and implemented transformations related to VMWare or Citrix or Microsoft.
The following demonstrated experience is recommended:
- Platform Analyst on IM/IT projects in each of the following:
- Preparing assessment(s) on the current state of the technical design, and detailing technical requirements;
- Developing detailed requirements and strategies to meet business, functional and application requirements;
- Working with Rational Databases Oracle or SQL Server; and
- Providing application analysis, design, development, testing, monitoring, or capacity planning.
- Deploying VMWare engineering, architectural planning and implementation of VMWare services;
- Migration of enterprise (Department wide) platforms/operating systems in an IM/IT environment;
- Reviewing infrastructure requirements, including data centre, network and security, and developing infrastructure recommendations to support those requirements;
- Strong communications and presentation skills through years’ experience on working directly with end clients (frequent interaction) associated to information technology projects;
- Working with GoC Secure Remote Access;
- Knowledge transfer and cross training within a multidisciplinary organization;
- Knowledge and experience in gathering, prioritizing, analyzing and consolidating business requirements via interacting with the end users of one/multiple services and various project/program stakeholders within the last 7 years;
- Knowledge and experience in identifying and documenting current state processes (business or operations) within the last 7 years; and
- Application software development and/or Application software architecture within the last 7 years.