Reference #: 6506
Donna Cona Inc. is currently seeking a Platform Analyst, Level 3, for one of our key government clients.
Candidate MUST have the following:
- A valid security clearance at the level of Secret;
- Experience in providing analysis and evaluation of the platform requirements, solution specifications and design, and devise plans and recommendations to evaluate the completeness and correctness of the configured platform;
- Experience in participating in Joint Application Design (JAD) sessions with clients;
- Experience in participating in project planning, requirements gathering, and execution tasks in support of platform initiatives;
- Experience in working with clients to gather platform verification use cases and requirements and developing verification test plan plans associated to those requirements;
- Experience in leading User Acceptance Testing on new configured platforms to confirm completeness and correctness of the platform solution;
- Experience in information technology governance processes within the Government of Canada;
- Experience in data analysis – able to look at datasets on various platforms and identify and understand inconsistencies and how they relate to technology processes;
- Knowledge / experience of Agile and Scrum based project methodology;
- Ability to produce concise and accurate specifications of business needs;
- Knowledge / experience of system development projects supported by Microsoft Team Foundation System and/or SharePoint;
- Experience on implementing Shared Services in a government department, including experience interacting with PWGSC and TBS; and
- Knowledge of enterprise-wide process improvement/implementation.
Candidate should have the following demonstrated experience:
- Participating in project planning, requirements gathering and Joint Application Design (JAD) sessions with clients for the purpose of gathering platform verification requirements;
- Developing detailed configured platform evaluation scenarios;
- Developing and documenting detailed verification test plans to confirm the correctness and completeness of the configured platform;
- Establishing evaluation procedures and plans for platform acceptance testing;
- Establishing an expert platform validation and verification capability with the platform release delivery team;
- Interacting and reporting with both clients and senior management (defined as Director General or above) on project status, issues and results; and
- Supporting and using the selected departmental methodologies.
Donna Cona is committed to a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer. We don’t discriminate on the basis of gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, national origin, disability, age or any other protected status. We are committed to maintaining a barrier free recruitment process by providing equal employment opportunities through recruiting and retention of individuals.