Reference #: 6520
Donna Cona Inc. is currently seeking a Platform Analyst, Level 3, for one of our key government clients.
Candidate MUST have the following:
- A valid security clearance at the level of Secret;
- A minimum of ten (10) years experience working as a Platform Analyst;
- A minimum of one (1) year experience on cloud-computing projects within the Government of Canada; and
- A college diploma in Business or Information Technology, OR a university degree at the Bachelor level in any area of study.
Candidate should have the following demonstrated experience:
- A Minimum of 7+ years of experience Migrating workloads to cloud platforms at scale as well as establishing enterprise roadmaps;
- A Minimum of 5+ years of experience implementing and configuring applications on a cloud platform;
- A Minimum of 7+ years of experience developing solutions with test automation for data centres;
- A Minimum of 7+ years of experience in Telecommunication / network or security projects in which they were responsible for designing and delivering enterprise-wide solutions; and
- A strong communications and presentation skills through years’ experience on working directly with end clients (frequent interaction) associated to information technology projects.
Donna Cona is committed to a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer. We don’t discriminate on the basis of gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, national origin, disability, age or any other protected status. We are committed to maintaining a barrier free recruitment process by providing equal employment opportunities through recruiting and retention of individuals.