Reference #: 6350
Donna Cona Inc. is currently seeking a Platform Analyst, Level 3, for one of our key government clients. The successful candidate will be supporting our client’s ITSM solution in support of several systems including BMC Remedy.
Candidate MUST have the following:
- A valid security clearance at the level of Secret;
- A minimum of a three (3) year college diploma (computer science or other IT related field, OR a university degree at the Bachelor level in Information Technology (computer science or engineering) or other IT related field, OR a minimum of ten (10) years (in the last 15 years) work experience in the IT field;
- A minimum of ten (10) years’ experience performing as a Level 3 Platform Analyst;
- Must have experience with ITSM solutions including BMC Remedy systems;
- A minimum of five (5) years’ experience with virtualization technologies, including VMWare or Citrix or Microsoft; and
- A minimum of five (5) years’ experience integrating data centre solutions with both networks and security platforms (including firewalls);
The following demonstrated experience is required:
- Platform Analyst on IM/IT projects in each of the following:
- Preparing assessment(s) on the current state of the technical design, and detailing technical requirements;
- Developing detailed requirements and strategies to meet business, functional and application requirements;
- Working with Rational Databases Oracle or SQL Server; and
- Providing application analysis, design, development, testing, monitoring, or capacity planning.
- Deploying VMWare engineering, architectural planning and implementation of VMWare services;
- Migration of enterprise (Department wide) platforms/operating systems in an IM/IT environment;
- Reviewing infrastructure requirements, including data centre, network and security, and developing infrastructure recommendations to support those requirements;
- Strong communications and presentation skills through years’ experience on working directly with end clients (frequent interaction) associated to information technology projects;
- Working with GoC Secure Remote Access;
- Knowledge transfer and cross training within a multidisciplinary organization;
- Knowledge and experience in gathering, prioritizing, analyzing and consolidating business requirements via interacting with the end users of one/multiple services and various project/program stakeholders, within the last seven (7) years;
- Knowledge and experience in identifying and documenting current state processes (business or operations) within the last seven (7) years; and
- Experience, with Application software development and/or Application software architecture within the last seven (7) years.
Donna Cona is committed to a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer. We don’t discriminate on the basis of gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, national origin, disability, age or any other protected status. We are committed to maintaining a barrier free recruitment process by providing equal employment opportunities through recruiting and retention of individuals.