Donna Cona is one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies. Our Proposal team has an immediate requirement for a Matrix Specialist to join the team.
In this role the Matrix Specialist will work with Candidates, Account Executives, Recruiters, Proposal Leads/Writers, Proposal Coordinators and Candidates to prepare candidate resumes in response to Requests for Proposals (RFPs) received from our Federal Government clients.
The Matrix Specialist will be required to articulate and creatively emphasize the applicant’s qualifications, skills, education, and job history.
Matrix Specialist will be required to:
- Review and understand the issued mandatory and rated requirements matrices and grids as outlined in the RFP;
- Prepare high quality, error-free, resumes, and / or summaries of the qualifications of the candidate being proposed/presented to our clients;
- Interact with resources to develop content; and
- QA resumes and grids for Government of Canada proposal documents.
Our ideal candidate has
- Strong researching, writing, proofing, formatting and editing skills;
- Strong communication–verbal and written skills, organizational skills, and ability to maintain working files and revisions of documents, as required, in the development of a resume;
- Previous Experience and strong knowledge in writing, editing and resume profiling in response to government Federal Government of Canada RFPs;
- Ability to translate complicated requirements/ideas into language easily understood by others;
- Work in a high-pressure, high-output and deadline driven environment, and must be able to adapt to changes in priorities; and
- Eligible for Government security clearance.
- Competitive salary and benefits package;
- A family oriented, team environment;
- Free parking at our Colonnade Road office;
- Three weeks annual vacation;
- Personal and sick days; and
- Profit sharing and employer matched group RRSP plans (after completion of probationary period).