Reference #: 6679
Donna Cona Inc. is currently seeking multiple Junior / Intermediate Analysts – Document Reviewers for one of our key government clients.
Candidates MUST have the following:
- A valid security clearance at the level of Reliability;
- Minimum of three (3) to six (6) years of experience as a Business Analyst in an IM / IT environment;
- Experience analyzing, reviewing and assessing documents;
- Experience defining /documenting or analyzing functional user requirements that relate to one or more of the following:
- Indigenous groups, Indigenous issues, programs focused on Indigenous issues or needs;
- Education or social applications; or
- Programs delivering public services (to the Canadian public).
Candidate should have the following demonstrated experience:
- Experience reviewing and entering data information into appropriate databases;
- Ability to work independently; and
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail.
Donna Cona is committed to a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer. We don’t discriminate on the basis of gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, national origin, disability, age or any other protected status. We are committed to maintaining a barrier free recruitment process by providing equal employment opportunities through recruiting and retention of individuals.