Reference #: TC2019016
Donna Cona Inc. is currently seeking a Java Developer for one of our key government clients.
The tasks the Java Developer must perform will include assisting, as required, in the business analysis and requirements and will be responsible for the development and integration testing of Java application development.
- Developing application functionality using Java, Struts Framework;
- Ensuring developments comply with specifications identified in the use case documentation;
- Write well-designed, testable, efficient code and use the team’s accepted design;
- Follow the project schedule set by the Project Manager/Project Development Lead and work overtime if required;
- Implement and follow the common look and feel into the application;
- Implement translation text into the application;
- Create entities and columns in a database;
- Resolve defects;
- Provide weekly progress reports; and
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- Government of Canada Security Clearance at the Enhanced Reliability level; and
- A minimum of 5 years’ general professional experience.