Reference #: 6287
Donna Cona Inc. is currently seeking a Java Developer, Level 3 for one of our key government clients, for a long term, remote contract opportunity.
Candidate MUST have the following:
- A valid security clearance at the level of Reliability;
- Minimum ten (10) years of experience planning, designing, and implementing information systems, as well as analyzing, designing, developing, and testing various programming systems, including coding, testing, debugging and documenting programs;
- A successful completion of a post-secondary degree/diploma in Computer Science, Systems Engineering or related field from a recognized academic institution;
- Minimum of twelve (12) years experience within the IT field with a minimum of five (5) years of experience as a System Analyst. Note: System Analyst experience may also include experience as an application architect, business architect or business analyst;
- Minimum of four (4) years experience in the last six (6) years in conducting a combination of all of the following: analysis, design, implementation, and in object oriented solutions project;
- Minimum of four (4) years experience in the last six (6) years in JAVA development; and
- Minimum of four (4) years experience in the last six (6) years in Relational DBMS
Candidate should have the following demonstrated experience:
- Conducting a combination of all of the following: analysis, design, implementation, and in object oriented solutions project;
- JAVA development; and
- Relational DBMS.
Donna Cona is committed to a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer. We don’t discriminate on the basis of gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, national origin, disability, age or any other protected status. We are committed to maintaining a barrier free recruitment process by providing equal employment opportunities through recruiting and retention of individuals.