Donna Cona is one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies. Due to a growth in our business, Donna Cona is looking to hire an experienced IT Recruiter to join our Business Development Team.
IT Recruiter will be required to:
- Recruit and screen potential consultants;
- Assist resources with developing their resumes, as well as completing first cuts of resource matrices (grids) to assess compliance to Federal Government RFP’s;
- Interview and complete reference checks (as applicable);
- Build and maintain a pipeline of candidates through a variety of sources including: referrals, job postings, candidate databases, and networking;
- Log and track communication in the applicant tracking system; and
- Participate in team meetings to provide status updates.
Our ideal candidate has
- Previous IT recruitment experience;
- Strong knowledge of the IT and business consulting services industry;
- Ability to maintain consultant relationships;
- Good understanding of recruiting for Federal Government RFPs which involves reviewing resumes against specific RFP requirements;
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task and prioritize work to meet deadlines;
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written;
- Bilingualism would be an asset;
- Post-secondary education in a relevant field would be considered an asset; and
- Eligible for Government security clearance.
- Competitive salary and benefits package;
- A family oriented, team environment;
- Free parking at our Colonnade Road office;
- Three weeks annual vacation;
- Personal and sick days; and
- Profit sharing and employer matched group RRSP plans (after completion of probationary period).