Reference #: TC2019041
Donna Cona Inc. is currently seeking an IT Instructor (BI) for one of our valued government clients.
The following experience is mandatory:
- Valid Level I – Reliability Government security clearance;
- Five (5) full years of experience in the past eight (8) years developing IT application solution training materials, such as training plan, presentation and user manuals;
- Two (2) full years of experience in the past five (5) years facilitating and delivering IT application solution training sessions to end-users;
- Two (2) full years of experience in the past five (5) years working in a matrix IM/IT environment, managing and maintaining client and stakeholder relationships;
- Experience in the past ten (10) years developing BI solutions and/or analytical reporting solution training materials, including but not limited to training plans, presentations and user manuals;
- Experience in the past ten (10) years facilitating and delivering BI solution and/or analytical reporting solution training sessions to end-users;
- Experience working with the following Cognos suite of tools:
- Cognos Query Studio or Cognos Analysis Studio;
- Cognos Report Studio; and
- Cognos Business Insight or Cognos Business Insight Advanced.
- Experience developing eLearning modules for end-user training.
Responsibilities may include (but are not limited to):
- Assess the relevant characteristics of a target audience;
- Prepare end-users for implementation of courseware materials;
- Conduct training courses; and
- Communicate effectively by visual, oral, and written form with individuals, small groups, and in front of large audiences.