Reference #: 6397
**CONTRACT IN HAND**
Donna Cona Inc. is currently seeking an Information Management Architect, Level 2, for one of our key government clients.
Candidate MUST have the following:
- A valid security clearance at the level of Reliability;
- Minimum of five (5) years to less than ten (10) years as a Information Management Architect, Level 2;
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in consulting stakeholders in order to develop recommendations regarding information management architecture; and
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in consulting stakeholders in drafting recommendations of decision regarding information management architecture by management and/or project managers.
Candidate should have the following demonstrated experience:
- Consulting, analyzing and interpreting TBS Information Management policies and directives;
- M365 Concept of Operations for our client;
- M365 governance model;
- M365 resources requirements;
- Enterprise information architecture for M365 and it’s alignment with our client’s Information Management application and overall strategy; and
- Providing information architecture advice to projects involving the migration of information and data sources to cloud-based platforms.
Donna Cona is committed to a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer. We don’t discriminate on the basis of gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, national origin, disability, age or any other protected status. We are committed to maintaining a barrier free recruitment process by providing equal employment opportunities through recruiting and retention of individuals.