Reference #: TC2019038
Location: Ottawa, Ontario
Donna Cona Inc. is currently seeking an Information Management Architect (EDW & BI), Level 3, for one of our key government clients.
Candidate MUST have the following:
- Security clearance at the level of Secret;
- Ten (10) years of experience, within the last 15 years, working as an IM Architect in a Data Warehouse development environment;
- Five (5) years of experience, within the last 15 years, performing the following functions: Developing Business and System Use cases for business goals, and Conducting interviews and consultations with stakeholders for requirements gathering and analysis;
- Ten (10) years of experience, participating in the development of data models, policies and procedures;
- Five (5) years of experience in metadata design and management, data management and data governance; and
- Five (5) years of experience designing data architectures that capture data relationships, in an enterprise data warehouse (EDW) environment.
Candidate should have the following demonstrated experience:
- Collaborating with Application Architects in contributing to business planning at the enterprise level;
- Defining linkages, providing analysis and documenting data elements utilizing a Data Warehouse metadata toolset consisting of IBM InfoSphere Metadata Workbench and Business Glossary;
- Working on large-scale DW/BI projects within a Data Warehouse development IT environment. Including the following tasks: Providing input to Data Warehouse database design decisions, Data profiling and Development of complex SQL queries; and
- Has obtained the following certifications: IBM Certified Specialist – PureData System for Analytics, Certified Business Intelligence Professional (CBIP) and IBM Certified Solution Architect.