Reference #: 6271
Donna Cona Inc. is currently seeking a Helpdesk Support, for one of our key government clients.
Candidate MUST have the following:
- Eligible for Canadian government security clearance;
- Three (3) years of experience directly related to the responsibilities of the position; and
- Experience in any of the following areas would be an asset: Cloud Computing; SCCM; Active Directory; iPads, Teams, O365, and PC/Network Security.
Candidate SHOULD have the following:
- Bilingual (English and French);
- Three (3) years of college diploma in Computer Science OR an equivalent combination of education and professional experience related to the responsibilities of the position;
- Strong technical knowledge of computer software and networks;
- Enjoys helping others and is committed to providing unparalleled customer service;
- Superior problem solving and experience supporting a wide scope of issues;
- Passionate about technology and committed to continuous learning and personal growth;
- Able to support multiple versions of software and operating systems;
- Able to troubleshoot and resolve desktop computer, network, telecommunications and telephone problems in a Microsoft operating environment Windows 10 with Microsoft Office Suite (Office 2019)
- Experience with Office 365 and Azure cloud technologies;
- Able to provide clear direction on how to perform simple and complex tasks;
- Able to multitask and work well under limited supervision in a fast-paced office environment; and
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and project management skills.