Reference #: 6666
Donna Cona Inc. is currently seeking a Helpdesk Specialist – Level 2, for one of our key government clients.
Candidate MUST have the following:
- A valid security clearance at the level of Secret;
- Minimum of five (5) to (10) years’ work experience;
- IT Service Management Foundation certification (ITIL Essentials); and
- CompTIA A+ Certification.
Candidate should have the following demonstrated experience in:
- Providing customer support services and technical support organization of at least 250- 300 + users in a computer network environment;
- Analyzing and solving problems related to the use of computers and software in an organization of at least 250- 300 + users;
- Network administration, account creation and management, and access rights in a Microsoft environment;
- Maintaining liaison with network users and technical staff to communicate the status of problem resolution to network users; log and track requests for assistance; and
- A variety of network problem analysis and monitoring tasks, monitor network management systems and responding to user requests and problems.
Donna Cona is committed to a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer. We don’t discriminate on the basis of gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, national origin, disability, age or any other protected status. We are committed to maintaining a barrier free recruitment process by providing equal employment opportunities through recruiting and retention of individuals.