Reference #: 5438
Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba
Donna Cona Inc. is currently seeking a Helpdesk Specialist – Level 2, for one of our key government clients. The candidate must have a minimum of five (5) years of Helpdesk experience.
Candidate MUST have the following experience:
- Security clearance at the level of Reliability;
- Performing a variety of network problem analysis and monitoring tasks, monitor network management systems and respond appropriately to user requests and problems;
- Developing, implementing, and/or participating in the distribution of network related information to users to include information such as help desk procedures and network handbooks;
- Installing new desktops or laptops;
- Performing problem analysis for tasks assigned by the National IT Service Desk and triage problems to other staff when appropriate;
- Maintaining liaison with network users and technical staff to communicate the status of problem resolution to network users;
- Participating in on-site installations of network systems for users;
- Supporting other Applications for either non-standard or new software, desktop or new versions of Corporate/enterprise wide applications, complete tasks as assigned by the National IT Service Desk, Custom applications, desktop support entails responding to the service call and correcting the problem if It is desktop issue or working with application support until the incident is resolved;
- Monitoring Service Desk activities through user surveys on service satisfaction. Where and if reports are available in Remedy, reports will be provided when requested; and
- Supporting new and existing IM/ IT policies.