Reference #: 5924
Donna Cona Inc. is currently seeking a Gender-Based Analysis Plus Expert, for one of our key government clients.
The following experience is mandatory:
- Secret security clearance.
Candidate is expected to:
- Carry-out quantitative GBA+ research and provide GBA+ advice on an as requested basis;
- Participate in department-wide efforts to increase the quality of GBA+ data and analysis capacity;
- Work with staff to increase GBA+ competencies and the inclusion of GBA+ throughout the policy-development process;
- Produce memos, papers, and/or presentations summarizing their interviews and related GBA+ research and analysis;
- Support various projects/processes, including the Budget 2021 process and the Financial Mandating Framework, with GBA+ analysis; and
- Produce a library of GBA+ research tailored to the specific needs of Fiscal Branch.