Reference #: 6393
Location: Grimsby, Ontario/Remote
Donna Cona Inc. is currently seeking a Financial Analyst, Level 2, for one of our valued clients.
Candidate MUST have the following:
- A valid CPA, CA designation;
- Demonstrating experience with designing and implementing process improvements;
- Proven leadership skills in achieving results;
- Working with a positive attitude and in a professional manner;
- Working in a fast paced, changing environment;
- Working with minimum supervision and be a dedicated team player;
- Possessing a strong attention to detail;
- Possessing strong interpersonal and organizational skills;
- Manufacturing background preferred;
- Demonstrating advanced proficiency in Excel; and
- Proven experience with Oracle Fusion.
Candidate should have the following demonstrated experience:
- Accounting, internal control issues and implementation of improvements;
- Performing ERP updates, including documentation of requirements, and prioritization and testing of enhancements;
- Onboarding certain activities to ERP (GVI conversion, leases);
- Supporting roll-out of self-service reporting to the organization;
- Ensuring internal control practices surrounding the financial reporting and close process are documented, implemented, and executed;
- Performing ad-hoc projects as required;
- Influencing the actions and opinions of others in a desired direction, to exhibit judgment in leading others to worthwhile objectives;
- Working with people in a manner that builds high morale and group commitment to shared goals and objectives;
- Communicating with others in a professional and constructive manner while simultaneously building credibility and rapport;
- Organizing and/or scheduling people or tasks and to develop realistic action plans while being sensitive to time constraints, priorities, and resource availability; and
- Taking action in solving problems while exhibiting judgment and a realistic understanding of issues and constraints.
Donna Cona is committed to a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer. We don’t discriminate on the basis of gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, national origin, disability, age or any other protected status. We are committed to maintaining a barrier free recruitment process by providing equal employment opportunities through recruiting and retention of individuals.