Reference #: 5371
Location: Ottawa, Ontario
Donna Cona Inc. is currently seeking Enterprise Data Architect, Level 3, for one of our key government clients.
The following criteria is mandatory:
- Experience elaborating an Enterprise Data Architecture within a Government of Canada context;
- Experience in analyzing and documenting requirements in an enterprise context;
- Extensive experience with data analysis and Database design;
- Ability to learn quickly, master OMS business, data issues and identify opportunities for short and long-term improvement;
- Knowledge in relational database concepts and database management systems; and
- TOGAF and or DAMA Certification.
- Contribute to Information Governance development;
- Create Enterprise Data Architecture and Framework (including roadmaps for development);
- Create Database standards, ensuring the right database for the right purpose:
- Transactional information;
- Media information; and
- Offender information.
- Create standards for Master and Reference Data Management;
- Identification of (other) Information Domain standards to be developed based on identification of gaps, and subsequent prioritization;
- Contribute to the creation of a central knowledge base for standards; and
- Contribute to development of Data and Information Strategies.