Reference #: 6376
Location: Nunavut (remote)
Donna Cona Inc. is currently seeking an Enterprise Business Analyst, Level 3, for one of our key government clients.
Candidate MUST have the following:
- Conducting needs assessments to analyze current business problems or opportunities of an organization;
- Recommending actions to address business needs and prepare business cases including cost benefit analysis for proposed solutions;
- Creating business analysis plans and planning business analysis work;
- Demonstrating experience in requirements elicitation and analysis;
- Understanding business modeling concepts, and ability to utilize, UML notations;
- Understanding change management as it relates to meeting business need by consideration of organization structure, business functions, required knowledge and skills, processes and technology;
- Having clear oral, written, nonverbal and effective interpersonal communication skills appropriate to all levels of management and clients;
- Working as a member of a multi-disciplinary and multicultural team;
- Having strong analytical skills, and solid experience in writing functional and non-functional specifications;
- Demonstrating a well-balanced understanding of business relationships, business requirements, IT requirements and technical solutions;
- Providing experience/understanding of business process documentation, re-engineering, business systems development and analysis;
- Working under tight deadlines and changing priorities; and
- Demonstrating knowledge in applications that help carry out day-to-day project tasks; including but not limited to MS Office 365 suite, and Enterprise Architecture (Sparx Systems).
Candidate should have the following demonstrated experience:
- Analyzing existing business processes and reviewing existing information systems;
- Demonstrating how proposed solutions are aligned to business goals and objectives, and defining the impacts and risks, including organizational readiness for the change;
- Participating in the design of new systems that support business processes;
- Reviewing new systems’ designs and functions;
- Developing relevant artefacts including requirements, solution options and recommendations, investment analysis, impact assessment and other technical advice, incorporating architectural recommendations where required;
- Working with the architect and other IMIT team members to ensure that system architectures meet the needs of the enterprise and aligns to the Client’s Business strategy;
- Identifying data, interfaces, and tests requirements;
- Developing and executing systems and acceptance test scripts and procedures;
- Sharing best practice, lessons learned, and constantly updating understanding based on changing technologies, practice, and knowledge;
- Preparing business cases including cost/benefit analysis for proposed solutions;
- Preparing technical reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends; and
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Donna Cona is committed to a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer. We don’t discriminate on the basis of gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, national origin, disability, age or any other protected status. We are committed to maintaining a barrier free recruitment process by providing equal employment opportunities through recruiting and retention of individuals.