Reference #: 5567
Donna Cona has recently won a number of multi-year contracts with a key Government client to provide a variety of IM / IT services, including Network Support Services, Application and Cloud Support Services and Project Management and Solutions Delivery Services. We are seeking up to two Enterprise Architects to deliver services on these contracts from Iqaluit, NU.
The successful candidate(s) will have the following profile:
- Over seven (7) years of relevant experience as an Enterprise Architect
- Degree in Computer Science or IT related diploma/degree (or equivalent) is an asset;
- Related industry certifications such as Togaf, Microsoft, Cisco, etc…
- Understanding business strategies in relation to departmental business requirements and defining the related information technology infrastructure architecture(s) to support these strategies;
- Experience analyzing existing infrastructures and have a clear understanding of operational support processes and procedures for data centre services, application systems, telecommunications and related network technologies;
- Experience developing enterprise architectures, and business cases and translate into technical architectures to be implemented; and
- The ability to evaluate proposed architectural changes while incorporating enterprise thinking, taking into account current information technology projects and business objectives.
- Provides strategic direction in Network design, planning and implementation for the client’s WAN/MAN/LAN/video environments specifically related to the existing service provider contracts and related infrastructure as well as major infrastructure upgrade initiatives sponsored by the client;
- Analyzes departmental IT requirements and current projects to develop enterprise based designs and re-engineering solutions relating to infrastructures;
- Analyzes departmental budgets and project cost allocations relating to enterprise project implementation plans, procurements and resource deployments;
- Creates network designs, financial analyses and architectural frameworks for major projects and business case initiatives;
- Contributes to the development of major procurement initiatives to secure products and services specific to enterprise infrastructure initiatives;
- Develops and manages vendor relationships relating to major project infrastructure upgrades; and
- Acts as a project authority for technical implementations and deployments relating to enterprise infrastructure initiatives.