Reference #: 6372
Location: Nunavut (remote)
Donna Cona Inc. is currently seeking an Enterprise Architect, for one of our key clients.
Candidate MUST have the following:
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, computer engineering, system analysis, or a related field, or equivalent work experience;
- A minimum of 15 or more years of IT and business/industry work experience, including architecture design and deployment, systems lifecycle management, and infrastructure planning and operations;
- A broad, enterprise-wide view of the business and varying degrees of appreciation for strategy, processes, and capabilities, enabling technologies, and governance;
- The ability to recognize structural issues within the organization, functional interdependencies, and cross-silo redundancies;
- The ability to apply architectural principles to business solutions;
- The ability to assimilate and correlate disconnected documentation and drawings, and articulate their collective relevance to the organization and high-priority business issues;
- Experience using model-based representations that can be adjusted as required to collect, aggregate, or disaggregate complex and conflicting information about the business;
- The ability to visualize and create high-level models that can be used in future analysis to extend and mature the business architecture;
- Extensive experience planning and deploying both business and IT initiatives; and
- Experience modelling business processes using a variety of tools and techniques.
Candidate should have the following demonstrated experience:
- TOGAF certification will be considered an asset;
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills;
- Acts as a team player, able to work effectively at all levels of an organization with the ability to influence others to move toward consensus; and
- Strong situational analysis and decision-making abilities.
Donna Cona is committed to a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer. We don’t discriminate on the basis of gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, national origin, disability, age or any other protected status. We are committed to maintaining a barrier free recruitment process by providing equal employment opportunities through recruiting and retention of individuals.