Reference #: 5969
Donna Cona Inc. is currently seeking a Desktop Support – System Administrator for one of our key clients. The primary focus of this role will be to assist the Helpdesk operations section that deals primary with end user deployment of technologies and technical support for Helpdesk. The resource will provide technical expertise as well as provide coaching and support to call centre, staging and remote and field technicians.
The successful candidate will have the following profile:
- Over seven (7) years of relevant experience;
- Proven ability to design, deploy, administer desktop and laptop solutions including inventory management;
- Ability to provide support in a deployment based environment using SCCM and Intune;
- Extensive Helpdesk experience and knowledge of incident tracking and management;
- Experience with Windows 10, TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, Active Directory;
- Familiarity with computer hardware based solutions including Dell and Microsoft products workstations, laptops and mobile devices and the surface product line;
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently;
- Technical team leadership skills will be an asset;
- Excellent writing and documentation skills; and
- High level of organizational skills.