Reference #: 6004
Donna Cona Inc. is currently seeking a Database Modeller, Level 3, for one of our key government clients.
Candidate must have a valid Reliability security clearance and experience performing the following task:
- Have both strategic and tactical responsibility for analysing and documenting the Architecture and Data Models for OSCAR database. This responsibility includes the identification of data most valuable to the department, the integration of this data, and the development of core relating data models. The resulting data models will be based on data architecture and modeling design principles and tenets;
- Providing assistance to project team and business users relating to data issues and data analysis concepts;
- Participating in the development of data modeling and metadata policies and procedures;
- Recommending changes to logical data models;
- Analyzing existing Oscar database and providing recommendations for improvements to the logical data model; and
- Presentation of proposed improvements to BTI Health team and management.