Reference #: TC2019005
Donna Cona Inc. is currently seeking a Database Modeller / Information Management Modeller for one of our key government clients.
The following experience is mandatory:
- A valid security clearance level of Reliability status or higher;
- Five (5) years demonstrated experience as a Database Modeller / Information Management Modeller;
- Five (5) years demonstrated experience conducting dimensional data modelling;
- Five (5) years demonstrated experience performing Oracle database performance tuning;
- Five (5) years demonstrated experience designing and developing data warehouse frameworks and architectures;
- Five (5) years demonstrated experience developing ETL and data transformation strategies for data warehouses;
- Five (5) years demonstrated experience developing star schemas specific to data warehouses; and
- A university degree or college diploma in the field of information management / information technology / computer sciences.
The following certifications and demonstrated experience is recommended:
- Demonstrated experience with the design, development and implementation of data warehouse frameworks and architectures;
- Demonstrated experience developing data conversion strategies;
- Demonstrated experience managing and maintaining data dictionaries and metadata;
- Demonstrated experience designing and developing ETL (extraction/transformation/loading) modules;
- Demonstrated experience developing and maintaining data warehouse standards;
- Demonstrated experience developing star schemas specific to data warehouses;
- Demonstrated experience using Erwin data modeling tool for dimensional data modeling; and
- Demonstrated experience supporting a scientific IT environment (veterinary science, agri-science, health sciences, chemical, or microbiology).