Reference #: 5220
Location: Ottawa, Ontario
Donna Cona Inc. is currently seeking a Database Modeler / IM Modeler, Level 3, for one of our key government clients.
Candidate MUST have the following:
- Security clearance at the level of Reliability;
- Over ten (10) years of experience as a Database Modeler / IM Modeler;
- Five (5) full years of experience in the design, development and maintenance of data models in BI/EDW environments;
- Ten (10) full years of experience in the past fifteen (15) years designing, developing and maintaining enterprise-level logical and physical data models that integrate data from multiple source applications;
- Ten (10) full years of experience in the past fifteen (15) years analyzing source data systems’ structures, logic, and their business relationships and integration flows; and
- Five (5) full years of experience in the past five (5) years designing, developing and managing relational database management systems for large-scaled enterprise applications of over 500 end-users.
Candidate should have the following demonstrated experience:
- Hands-on experience conducting data analysis using tools such as PL/SQL Developer;
- Working with Oracle Designer;
- Working cooperatively with clients, other data modelers, developers, and other technical resources, in accomplishing tasks related to the organization of data model reviews and/or JAD (Joint Application Design) sessions;
- Analyzing and transforming business requirements into data modelling requirements, which resulted in the successful implementation of logical and/or physical models for enterprise-level solution(s);
- Designing and implementing complex data models that integrate multiple source data systems into the EDW to meet business needs;
- Writing ETL specifications to support ETL development; and
- Designing, developing, implementing and/or maintaining data models in an EDW environment to support analytical reporting using the following as source systems.