Reference #: TC2019037
Location: Ottawa, Ontario
Donna Cona Inc. is currently seeking a Database Analyst (EDW & BI), Level 3, for one of our key government clients.
Candidate MUST have the following:
- Security clearance at the level of Secret;
- Ten (10) years of experience working as a Database Analyst. Including the following functions: Providing input to Data Warehouse Database Design decisions, Data Profiling and Development of complex SQL queries;
- Five (5) years of experience in the last 15 years, with large-scale Data Warehousing projects using the Kimball Methodology (dimensional models integrated via conformed dimensions);
- Five (5) years of experience in the last 15 years, developing and implementing applications using MS-SQL, including experience with: SQL Profiler, SQL Analysis Services, SQL Reporting Services and SQL Optimizer; and
- Five (5) years of experience, within the last 10 years collecting, analyzing and managing business requirements related to the following types of enterprise information delivery and reporting initiatives: Corporate Reporting, Data Warehousing, and Business Intelligence.
Candidate should have the following demonstrated experience:
- Analyzing and addressing Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence performance-related issues;
- Using and developing DW applications using IBM InfoSphere DataStage;
- Using and developing DW applications using IBM DB2;
- Using and developing DW applications using IBM Data Architect;
- Using and developing DW applications using IBM Cognos BI;
- Using and developing DW applications using IBM Puredata or PostgreSQL; and
- Has obtained the following certifications: IBM Certified Specialist – PureData System for Analytics, Certified Business Intelligence Professional (CBIP) and IBM Certified Solution Developer.