Reference #: 6412
Donna Cona Inc. is currently seeking a Data Scientist, Level 2, for one of our key government clients.
Candidate MUST have the following:
- A valid security clearance at the level of Reliability;
- A minimum five (5) years’ experience analyzing requirements, processes and data towards developing and implementing solutions which address business and technical needs; as well as participating in developing, testing and deploying components using various programming applications, including maintaining, coding, testing, debugging and documenting AI driven solutions;
- A graduate degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Data Science, or similar;
- Five (5) years of experience in the last ten (10) years carrying out planning and providing recommendations for data-centric projects, as well as working with a team and at least a one (1) year time line with more than three (3) stakeholders within the organization; and
- Five (5) years’ experience with standard Microsoft Office suite.
Candidate should have the following demonstrated experience:
- Analyzing requirements, processes and data, developing and implementing solutions which address business and technical needs;
- Developing, testing and deploying components using various programming applications, including maintaining coding, testing, debugging and documenting AI driven solutions;
- Carrying out planning and providing recommendations for data-centric projects;
- Experience with standard Microsoft Office suite;
- Designing and/or implementing data management solutions;
- Experience with systems analysis and third-party data in other organizations; and
- Building information repositories.
Donna Cona is committed to a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer. We don’t discriminate on the basis of gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, national origin, disability, age or any other protected status. We are committed to maintaining a barrier free recruitment process by providing equal employment opportunities through recruiting and retention of individuals.