Reference #: 6306
Donna Cona Inc. is currently seeking a Data Analyst, Level 3, for one of our key government clients.
Candidate MUST have the following:
- A valid security clearance at the level of Secret;
- A minimum of ten (10) years experience within the past 15 years as a Business/Data Analyst; and
- A minimum of four (4) years of experience within the past 8 years using the technologies: AWS; and
Candidate should have the following demonstrated experience:
- Each of the Technologies: Azure, ETL Frameworks, Python, SQL and Stream analytics architecture.
- Our client is looking for a consultant who is very experienced with AWS to help deploy the Machine Learning Models that they’ve built;
- The AI/ML models are specific to cloud-based AI services for anomaly detection and risk assessment systems, by deploying Artificial Intelligence service in Amazon Web Service (AWS) cloud service;
- Our client has built/designed enterprise-level AI service architecture and MLOps (ML pipeline) operational architecture;
- Our client is building Conversational AI for Chatbot/Live Agent, using a series of AWS Language Services for AI, i.e. AWS Lex, Comprehend, Translate, Polly, Connect, Transcribe, etc., and other AWS services;
- Our client is looking for a resource to help deploy the various machine learning and deep learning models to cloud platforms (AWS and Azure); and
- Our client is looking for a consultant to help build data pipeline to migrate data from on premise service to AWS cloud service, and prepared data for the above machine learning pipelines.
Donna Cona is committed to a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer. We don’t discriminate on the basis of gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, national origin, disability, age or any other protected status. We are committed to maintaining a barrier free recruitment process by providing equal employment opportunities through recruiting and retention of individuals.