Donna Cona has a requirement for a Contracts Administrator to work in our Ottawa Headquarters office. The Contracts Administrator has a critical responsibility in the administration of all contracts with Donna Cona’s Clients and Subcontractors.
The Contracts Administrator will support the Contract Management Team:
Client Contract Management:
- Maintains contacts with Proposal Team and Account Executives to ensure prompt receipt of all contracts;
- Reviews and verifies Client contracts for accurate terms and conditions and, subsequently, works with Account Executive for sign off;
- Works with Account Executive and client to rectify contractual discrepancies;
- Enters contract information into the internal systems advising stakeholders;
- Updates all records and notifies Account Executive and Finance when contract amendments are received;
- Identifies contracts which are about to expire and/or run out of funds and, subsequently, works with Account Executives to ensure that contracts are extended in a timely fashion, if necessary.
- Creates, tracks and manages all term employee and subcontractor agreements and associated amendments;
- Verifies that agreed upon terms and conditions are consistent with the respective proposal and client contract;
- Interfaces with Subcontractors and Account Executives in signing off on agreement terms and conditions;
- Enters all subcontractor and term employee contractual conditions into internal systems;
- Interfaces with Human Resources for term employees to maintain and track all agreements;
- Tracks the Subcontractors’ / Term Employees’ end date of agreements, remaining funds and notifies appropriate managers as appropriate.
Skills and Abilities:
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks accordingly;
- Excellent analytical and communication skills;
- Strong presentation and team-building skills;
- Use of independent judgment and creativity in resolution of contract issues.
Education and Experience candidates must have:
- Must have a Diploma or a Degree in Business Administration or relevant discipline or equivalent work experience;
- Excellent skills with MS Office (Outlook, Word and Excel);
- Must be eligible or hold a government security clearance (minimum of Enhanced Reliability);
- Knowledge of government procurement relating to contracts and government-wide vehicles would be an asset;
- Effective and proven communication skills – oral and written.