Reference #: 5728
Donna Cona Inc. is currently seeking a Cloud Security Architect for one of our key government clients.
The following is mandatory:
- A valid security clearance at the Reliability level;
- Experience performing Microsoft Azure configuration, AD, roles and auditing;
- A minimum of 10 years of experience within the last 15 years in an IM / IT environment; and
- A College diploma or University degree in Informatics, Science, Mathematics, Computer Programming, or Engineering.
The following demonstrated experience is recommended:
- Participating in the development of test plans, test scripts and test data;
- Performing integration/functional and system testing, and verifying test results;
- Identifying and documenting defects;
- Participating with other project resources to resolve defects;
- Participating in any related Protected-B cloud-related security controls, test cases, evidence, reviewing results;
- Working effectively with project team in achieving PBMM guardrails and security control accreditation;
- Providing project status reports; and
- Providing knowledge transfer.