Reference #: 5524
Donna Cona Inc. is currently seeking a Cloud Application Architect (Azure), for one of our key government clients.
The following experience is mandatory:
- A valid Security level of Reliability;
- Azure API Manager;
- Azure Application Gateway;
- Azure Application Service Environment (ASE);
- Azure Application Service Plan (ASP); and
- Azure DevOps.
The following demonstrated experience is required:
- Develop a complete set of documentation including standards, methodologies, best practices, topology diagrams pertaining to API architecture for Development and Production environments;
- Implement conceptual solutions into physical implementation in regards to API architecture, including ASE, APIM, Key Vault, Gateways, Virtual Networks, Firewalls, and Load Balancers;
- Design, code, test, debug, deploy and support the implementation of cloud-based data services solutions utilizing APIs;
- Work with team members and other technical teams in the development and implementation of cloud-based solutions to support internal and external partners and other applications;
- Follow and/or develop work procedures and standards for the development and implementation cloud-based solutions;
- Produce deliverables as per requirements, according to client standards, methodologies, tools and technology stack;
- Complete project and client-specific tasks while ensuring commitment and quality through to completion; and
- Ensure deliverables are fully documented.