Reference #: 6389
Donna Cona Inc. is currently seeking a Change Management Consultant – Level 3, for one of our key government clients.
Candidate MUST have the following:
- A valid security clearance at the level of Reliability;
- A minimum of ten (10) years of experience within the past 15 years performing the role of a Change Management Consultant – Level 3;
- Experience working as a Change Management Consultant for two (2) Public Sector client within the past 3 years;
- Hold at minimum 1 of the following Change Management Certifications: Prosci and Certified Change Management Professional (CCMP);
- Experience within the past 5 years developing all of the following documentation for at least 2 Public Sector clients: Change communications plans; and Impact assessments; and
- A minimum of 10 years of combined experience within the last 15 years advising Senior Executive Management on the following: Issues affecting an organization’s ability to achieve change management directives; Communications; and Stakeholder engagement objectives.
Candidate should have the following demonstrated experience:
- Leading the analysis and development of business critical success factors, within the past 10 years;
- A minimum of at least 1 year of combined experience within the past 10 years of the RFP issuance date with the following: preparing and delivering analysis; development of architecture requirements design; process development, and process mapping;
- A minimum of at least 1 year of experience within the past 10 years defining business strategies and processes in support of Business Transformation and Change Management Projects; and
- a Masters degree from an accredited Canadian University, or equivalent, in business administration or public administration.
Donna Cona is committed to a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer. We don’t discriminate on the basis of gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, national origin, disability, age or any other protected status. We are committed to maintaining a barrier free recruitment process by providing equal employment opportunities through recruiting and retention of individuals.