Reference #: 6658
Donna Cona Inc. is currently seeking a Business Transformation Architect, Level 3, for one of our key government clients.
Candidate MUST have the following:
- A valid security clearance at the level of Secret;
- A minimum of ten (10) years experience acquired within the past fifteen (15) years, performing Business Architect Transformation activities;
- A minimum of (5) years’ experience, gained within the last (10) years performing the following in an IM/IT environment: Leading an ITSM initiative involving at least 100 users and information systems;
- A minimum of (5) years’ experience, gained within the last (10) years, performing the following tasks in an IM/IT environment: Working on Business Transformation projects involving at least 100 users and information systems within an ITSM transformation program; and
- A minimum of (5) years’ experience, gained within the last (10) years, performing the following tasks in an IM/IT environment: Analyzing and documenting as-is processes; Developing target (to-be) processes; Developing options analysis; Recommendations to resolve gaps; Producing impact and cost analysis. Each task must be at least 4 months in duration to be considered with an overall minimum of 60 combined months of experience.
Candidate should have the following demonstrated experience performing the following tasks in an IM/IT environment:
- Within the past 10 years: Analyze results and document the fit/gap with the existing support model;
- Within the past 10 years: Assess the current ITSM program organizational structure to identify improvements supportive of improved business and service models;
- Within the past 10 years: Identify risks and trade-offs associated with transitioning to the improved business and service models, and recommend appropriate risk mitigation strategies;
- Within the past 10 years: Preparation of Roadmap and Strategy documents, to address transition steps for the business model and or service model and or organizational service levels and or organizational structure and technology; and
- The proposed resource should holds a ITIL Information Technology Infrastructure Library, Master Level Certification.
Donna Cona is committed to a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer. We don’t discriminate on the basis of gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, national origin, disability, age or any other protected status. We are committed to maintaining a barrier free recruitment process by providing equal employment opportunities through recruiting and retention of individuals.