Reference #: 4702 – BSA
Location: Ottawa, Ontario
Donna Cona Inc. is currently seeking a Business Systems Analyst – Level 3, for one of our key government clients.
Candidate MUST have the following:
- Security clearance at the level of Reliability;
- Ten (10) years of work experience within the past 12 years as a Business System Analyst;
- Three (3) years of experience within the last eight years, working as a business system analyst on an Information and Data Governance project implementation for a value of six (6) million or greater than this amount for an organization level with more than two (2) stakeholders;
- Seven (7) years within the last ten years, as a business system analyst performing the following tasks: Establish Information and Data Governance policies, procedures to ensure data meets defined quality targets, Establish the policies for setting up, maintaining, validating and cleaning administrative data, metadata and corporate taxonomies or data dictionaries, Act as a subject matter expert and support projects to ensure that data collection policies and processes meet departmental policies, procedures, and best practices; Assist teams in the creation of business rules, entities, administrative attributes within Master Data Management system solutions (e.g. Information Governance Catalog), and Identify and resolve administrative data quality issues.
Candidate should have the following demonstrated experience:
- Five (5) years of experience performing business system analyses of functional requirements to identify information and decision flows;
- Five (5) years of experience leading functional reviews and documenting requirements against software solutions; and
- A University Degree or College/CEGEP Diploma related to computer science, information technology or information management from a recognized post-secondary institution.