Reference #: 6523
Donna Cona Inc. is currently seeking a Business System Analyst, Level 3, for one of our key government clients.
Candidate MUST have the following:
- A valid security clearance at the level of Reliability;
- Over ten (10) years of experience working as Business System Analyst;
- Experience preparing and writing Business Requirements Documents following industry-based methodologies;
- Experience leading and/or facilitating discussions to high-profile government officials;
- Experience working with IM/IT on identifying and elaborating technological solutions within the GoC environment;
- Experience preparing and presenting fully costed IT projects; and
- Fluent in French and English.
Candidate should have the following demonstrated experience:
- Preparing and writing Business Requirements Documents (BRD) following industry-based methodologies;
- Leading and/or facilitating discussions with high profile officials. i.e. At the Director, Director General (DG), Assistant Deputy Minister (ADM) or Deputy Minister (DM) level;
- Preparing and presenting fully costed IT projects; and
- Working with the judiciary.
Donna Cona is committed to a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer. We don’t discriminate on the basis of gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, national origin, disability, age or any other protected status. We are committed to maintaining a barrier free recruitment process by providing equal employment opportunities through recruiting and retention of individuals.