Reference #: 6246
Donna Cona Inc. is currently seeking a Business Process Re-engineer for one of our key government clients.
Candidate MUST have the following:
- A valid security clearance at the level of Reliability;
- Experience defining/documenting or analyzing functional user requirements that relate to programs delivering public services (to the Canadian public);
- Experience where the following services and deliverables were provided: analysis of current business processes, and current and to-be business processes, data flows and business requirements; and
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience within the last 10 years, as a Business Process Re-engineering Consultant in a government setting, where the proposed resource identified and documented potential processes for streamlining to gain efficiencies.
Candidate should have the following demonstrated experience:
- Performing business analyses of functional requirements to identify information, procedure, and decision flows;
- Collecting and inputting data;
- Updating and re-defining use cases;
- Developing reports outlining recommendations on processes for streamlining; and
- Providing training to users.