Reference #: TC2018074
Donna Cona Inc. is currently seeking a Business Intelligence Tester, Level 3 for one of our key government clients.
The following experience is mandatory:
- A valid security clearance level of Reliability status;
- Ten (10) years’ plus years of experience as a Tester;
- Ten (10) full years of experience designing, developing and executing testing strategies, plans and scripts for large, enterprise-level systems (minimum 100 users);
- Two (2) full years of experience, in the past five (5) years, developing, conducting, and monitoring testing solutions in a Business Intelligence / Enterprise Data Warehouse (BI/EDW) environment;
- BI/EDW environment: a technical environment comprising both an EDW) and BI capacity that includes data warehousing data marts, and a BI analytical reporting tool(s);
- Two (2) full years of experience, in the past five (5) years, planning, coordinating, and reporting on testing efforts for large enterprise-level systems (minimum 100 users); and
- Three (3) full years of experience, in the past five (5) years, facilitating user acceptance testing with clients, and documenting testing progress and results.
The following experience is recommended:
- Experience documenting test plans, strategies, and designing and developing test scripts applied to testing analytical reporting solutions in a BI/EDW environment;
- Experience planning and coordinating testing efforts, and identification of resources required for testing of enterprise-level applications in the role of a lead tester;
- At least one (1), or more, year(s) experience in the past three (3) years, using the following Cognos suite of tools in the testing or development of analytical reporting solutions:
- Cognos Query Studio;
- Cognos Report Studio;
- Cognos Analysis Studio; and
- Cognos Business Insight or Cognos Business Insight Advanced.
- Experience in leading, facilitating, and managing user acceptance testing in the past five (5) years;
- Experience acting as a liaison between the business process owners/clients and the IT specialists to diagnose and trouble-shoot application issues in the past five (5) years;
- Experience in the past seven (7) years, writing test scripts using PL/SQL to facilitate data testing against a back-end Relational Database Management System (RDBMS); and
- Experience establishing and maintaining testing standards and best practices in a BI/EDW environment.