Reference #: 5486
Location: Ottawa, Ontario
Donna Cona Inc. is currently seeking an Business Consultant, for one of our key government clients.
Candidate should have the following experience, but not limited to:
- Security clearance at the level of Secret;
- Extensive experience meeting with project teams (business clients), as well as the Information Management Branch’s management, in order to identify and validate IM and IT components (e.g. Software, hardware, infrastructure, policies) in scope for the IM and IT planning exercises.
Deliverables are but not limited to:
- Departmental IM and IT Plan (separate instances) including:
- Identificication of departmental results-driven IT Priorities;
- Assessment of departmental projects within the GC IT prioritization framework;
- Assessment of the departmental IM and IT landscape within the GC modernization priorities;
- Assessment of the department IM and IT landscape, and it’s alignment to the GC Digital Operations Strategic Plan for 2018-2022; and
- Development of the IM and IT risk analysis (including the mitigation strategy).
- Detailed IM and IT projects prioritization documentation including:
- Development of options to senior management;
- Detailed overall departmental overview of all IM and IT projects;
- Development of presentation material to departmental senior management; and
- Enhancement to the departmental IM and IT prioritization process (continual improvement).
- Electronic Microsoft Word versions are to be provided.