Reference #: 6098
Donna Cona Inc. is currently seeking a Business Consultant, Level 3, for one of our key government clients.
Candidate MUST have the following:
- A valid security clearance at the level of Secret;
- A professional business certification would be considered an asset;
- Four (4) years experience within the past 8 years using MS Office Suite;
- Minimum ten (10) years of experience within the last 15 years with the following demonstrated experience:
- Business Intelligence, data governance, data glossaries and data classifications;
- Analyzing, evaluating, developing business processes (financial, operational, systems, etc.);
- Identifying organizational and/or project business opportunities for improvement and streamlining of business processes;
- Performing business analyses of functional requirements to identify information, procedures, and decision flows;
- Identifying and evaluating critical success parameters, factors and performance measurements;
- Assisting other stakeholders in development and implementation of business improvement processes and programs;
- Prepare briefings, position papers, presentations and other documentation upon request and maintain accurate and complete records of decisions for all stages of the Project;
- Organizing and overseeing weekly project team meetings, as well as facilitating status review meetings among project teams’ members; and
- Developing and documenting statements of requirements for considered alternatives.