Reference #: TC2019009
Location: Ottawa, Ontario
Donna Cona Inc. is currently seeking a Business Analyst, Level 3, for one of our key government clients.
Candidate MUST have the following:
- A valid security clearance at the Secret level;
- Over ten (10) years of experience as a Business Analyst;
- A Bachelor Degree from a recognized university or Diploma from a recognized College;
- A minimum of three (3) years of experience as a Business Analyst working with IT Service Delivery processes within the Canadian Federal Government over the past five (5) years; and
- Hold a professional designation in: Continuous Improvement Methodologies and People Change Management; and/or ITIL Foundation V3.
The following experience is recommended:
- Experience in business analysis in the private sector and/or Canadian Federal Government;
- Experience developing current “As Is” and future state “To Be” processes in the Canadian Federal Government;
- Experience collecting business requirements, interviewing stakeholders, and facilitating user sessions in the Canadian Federal Government;
- Experience with IT Service Delivery processes in the Canadian Federal Government;
- Experience working on 2 projects where they completed the following: Developing presentations, Delivering presentations, and Audience Senior Management; and
- Experience supporting business cases in the Canadian Federal Government.