Reference #: 6048
Donna Cona Inc. is currently seeking a Business Analyst, Level 3, for one of our key government clients.
Candidate MUST have the following:
- A valid security clearance at the level of Secret; and
- Must possess a university degree in a related business or technology discipline, OR A two (2) year college diploma in a related business or technology discipline and a minimum of two (2) years of experience in a related business or technology discipline, OR a university degree in any field and a minimum of five (5) years in a related business or technology discipline.
Candidate should have the following demonstrated experience:
- Working in SSC’s environment or has been contracted with a SSC federal partner organization, and stakeholders must be collaborating directly with the project authority, within the last five (5) years;
- Identifying and documenting current state processes (business or operations), in a security-focused capacity;
- Developing or implementing business requirements for IT systems that provide office automation applications, email, desktop, and/or network infrastructure services to users distributed across multiple sites;
- Developing presentations to Canadian federal government EX1 level; and
- Within the last five (5) years, has experience assessing security requirements and providing risk management recommendations.