Reference #: 6682
Donna Cona Inc. is currently seeking a Business Analyst, Level 3, for one of our key government clients.
Candidate MUST have the following:
- A valid security clearance at the level of Reliability;
- A IIBA CBAP Level 3 certification;
- A Scrum Master Certification (International Scrum Institute); and
- At least ten (10) years of project experience in a Business Analysis role.
Candidate should have the following demonstrated experience:
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience in the last seven (7) years working with Microsoft Dynamics CRM;
- Analyzed requirements and developed test plans, test scripts and acceptance criteria for a Canadian Federal Government Department, Agency, or Crown Corporation;
- At least three (3) years of business analysis experience on projects involving the evaluation of current state procedures and work / decision flows, and documentation of updated procedures and decision flows;
- At least two (2) years of business analysis experience on projects involving data/content migration (structured and/or unstructured data);
- At least two (2) years of business analysis experience on projects involving application or platform integrations;
- At least two (2) years of business analysis experience on projects involving agile or hybrid agile project delivery, including sprint planning, user demonstrations, backlog management; and
- At least two (2) projects preparing and presenting project information (such as business requirements) to senior management, project business leads or project sponsors.
Donna Cona is committed to a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer. We don’t discriminate on the basis of gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, national origin, disability, age or any other protected status. We are committed to maintaining a barrier free recruitment process by providing equal employment opportunities through recruiting and retention of individuals.