Reference #: 5335
Donna Cona Inc. is currently seeking a Bilingual Team Lead for one of our key government clients.
Candidate MUST have the following:
- Fluently bilingual (English and French);
- A university degree at the Bachelor level in Information Technology (computer science or engineering), Business, or other a related field to the position; OR A minimum of ten (10) years (in the last 15 years) work experience in the IT field;
- A minimum of ten (10) years of experience performing business analyses of functional requirements; and
- Secret Security Clearance issued by PWGSC-CISD;
Candidate should have the following demonstrated experience:
- Experience on two (2) plus IM/IT projects (projects should be a minimum of six (6) months in duration and performed within the last 10 years) in each of the following:
- Preparing assessment(s) on the current state of the technical design, and detailing technical requirements;
- Developing detailed requirements and strategies to meet business, functional and application requirements;
- Working with Rational Databases Oracle or SQL Server; and
- Providing application analysis, design, development, testing, monitoring, or capacity planning.
- Migration of enterprise (Department wide) platforms/operating systems in an IM/IT environment within the last nine (9) years;
- Experience gathering infrastructure requirements, including data centre, network and security, and coordinating the development of infrastructure recommendations to support those requirements;
- Experience in knowledge transfer and cross training within a multidisciplinary organization.
- Within the last seven (7) years, knowledge and experience in gathering, prioritizing, analyzing and consolidating business requirements via interacting with the end users of one/multiple services and various project/program stakeholders; and
- Within the last seven (7) years, knowledge and experience in identifying and documenting current state processes (business or operations).