Reference #: 6169
Donna Cona Inc. is currently seeking a Bilingual Project Manager for one of our key government clients.
Candidate MUST have the following:
- A valid security clearance at the level of Secret;
- Fluent in English and French;
- Minimum of 108 months of experience within the municipal/provincial/federal government or private sector, in IT development or an IT operational environment;
- Minimum of one (1) project with a Canadian Federal Government client;
- Managed several Project Managers, each responsible for an element of the project and its associated project team;
- Managed the project during the development, implementation and operations startup by ensuring that resources are made available and that the project is developed and is fully operational within previously agreed time, cost and performance parameters;
- Formulated statements of problems; establishing procedures for the development and implementation of significant, new or modified project elements to solve these problems, and obtain approval thereof;
- Defined and documented the objectives for the project; determining budgetary requirements, the composition, roles and responsibilities and terms of reference for the project team;
- Reported progress of the project on an ongoing basis and at scheduled points in the life cycle;
- Met in conference with stakeholders and other project managers and stated problems in a form capable of being solved;
- Prepared plans, charts, tables and diagrams to assist in analyzing or displaying problems; working with a variety of project management tools; and
- Project sign-off.
Candidate should have the following:
- A current valid Project Management Professional (PMP) designation; and
- Project implementation experience with a public sector organization, in either the IT or IM field for an organization of 2000+ users.