Reference #: TC2019027
Donna Cona Inc. is currently seeking an Application/Software Architect, Level 3, for one of our key government clients.
The following criteria is mandatory:
- Hold a valid security clearance at the level of SECRET;
- Minimum of ten (10) years of experience as an Application Architect;
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience architecting DW/BI applications in virtual environments with each of the following: Microsoft SQL Server v2008 & higher, Cognos BI 8 and higher, InfoSphere 8.7 and higher and Windows Server 2008 R2 and higher; and
- Experience writing technical reports, product evaluations, architecture diagrams and presentations on a minimum of three (3) projects.
The following experience is recommended:
- Architecting DW/BI applications in virtual environments with each of the following: Microsoft SQL Server v2012 & higher, Cognos BI 10 and higher and Windows Server 2012 R2 and higher;
- Installation and configuration of the IBM Cognos suite of products V10 or higher;
- Developing and managing security schemas on an IBM Cognos Business Intelligence environment with MS Active Directory integration;
- Architecture and configuration of the IBM Cognos servers V8 for High availability / load balancing and failover; and
- Installation and configuration of the IBM InfoSphere suite of products V8.7 or higher.