Reference #: 5635
Location: Ottawa, Ontario
Donna Cona Inc. is currently seeking an Application/Software Architect, Level 3, AEM, for one of our key government clients.
Candidate MUST have the following mandatory criteria:
- A valid security clearance at the Secret level;
- A minimum of ten (10) years of cumulative experience, within the last twelve (12) years, working as an Application / Software Architect;
- Experience performing each of the six (6) tasks listed for a minimum of six (6) cumulative months of experience per task:
- Develop technical architectures, frameworks and strategies, for an application area, to meet the business and application requirements;
- Analyze functional requirements to identify information, procedures and decision flows;
- Analyze and evaluate alternative software solutions to meet business problems;
- Ensure the integration of all aspects of software solutions;
- Create an application component roadmap – roadmap to align business vision and functional coverage to IT vision; and
- Create a robust application architecture framework.
- Experience on a minimum of three (3) separate and distinct projects developing and documenting the architecture for a system developed using the Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) suite of products (version 6 or more recent). At least one (1) of the three (3) solutions must have been put into production and operation;
- Experience on a minimum of three (3) separate and distinct projects developing and documenting the architecture to ensure the integration of an AEM solution (version 6 or more recent) within the client’s legacy environment. Each project must include at least two (2) of the following:
- Backend system;
- Relational database management system (RDBMS);
- Document management system; or
- Authentication services.